Leaders in One-to-One Computing Share What You Should Have In Place for Success
This guide features insights from Greg Klee, Eric Bowser, Karen Montgomery, Beth Budd and Elizabeth Helfant, some of the brightest minds in education technology and one-to-one planning.
What's inside? Ideas and best practices for:
• Inspiring confident faculty and staff
• Implementing meaningful technology integration
• Creating timely, well-structured support
• Maximizing student engagement
• Offering continued professional development
• Receiving praise and advice from peers
Get your free copy now to learn more about these insights from your peers.
5 Key Factors for One-to-One Computing Success
Your privacy is very important to us. Intel, DyKnow and EC will never share your personal information with any other parties.
Get Your Free Copy